We aim to provide you the best possible shopping experience at Shirtacy, and thus we strive to create, keep and dispatch our products at the highest quality. However, if the orders you received regrettably fell onto the eligible criteria for return as listed below, we are happy to offer our best assistance in resolving your issues to your satisfaction.
- We would issue an invoice listing the details of your purchases dispatched alongside your parcel, please check carefully upon receipt of your parcel, including the number and condition of your purchased items. If the parcel was damaged or has missing items, please do not sign in for the order. We do not accept any returns based on missing items once you have signed in for that particular order.
- If you consider your item to be defected, you must contact us with your purchase record or valid invoice for a return within 2 days upon your receipt of the order.
- Before you return your item, please contact us via either email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (+852 2212 4230) stating clearly your reference number, reason for return and your contact methods. Also, please take a clear picture of your item for the said issue and a picture showing the whole of your item, and send them to us via email. Depending on the mentioned conditions we would fully assist you to resolve your issue accordingly. If however you sent us your item without contacting us first with the above procedures, we do not take responsibility for any consequences thereby.
- We only accept returns by post, with the postage fees entitled to us. We will go through all the details with you upon communication with our team.
- If you are about to return us your item, please send it with all the original accessories and packaging including the Shirtacy bag, product tags containing information and reference number of the product. We will not handle any returned items without all of the original accessories and packaging.
- The following criteria are eligible for return under our Returns Policy:
- the colour, size, or style of your received item is not the same as your placed order
- the item is already damaged, contains large patch of irremovable dirt, or accessories lost
- The following criteria are however ineligible for return under our Returns Policy:
- washed, used, tags or labels removed, intentionally damaged or modified
- minor removable dirt, shredded lint, dyes transfer after wash for deep colours
- misjudgment on colours due to different settings of browsing monitors, all our pictures shown are for reference only
- the actual dimensions of your received product is within the range of 2cm from our described size chart
- As we run a unique sizing algorithm so all the dimensions you entered must be accurate and you must take full responsibility of what you submitted/chose. We do not accept any returns based on fitting issues due to selecting the wrong size, or personal issues such as doest not feel/look/fit the same as imagination.
- If the actual product you returned to us is different to the preliminary picture you submitted and the actual condition is not eligible for return under our Returns Policy, we will not take any further actions.
- Shirtacy reserves all rights to update and modify the terms and conditions herein at any time. You are recommended to check this page regularly to take notice of any changes we may have made to our Returns Policy. In case of any disputes arising from our Returns Policy, the decision of Shirtacy shall be final. In case of discrepancies of the English and Chinese versions of our Returns Policy, the English version shall apply and prevail.
- By placing your order, you are agreeing to and fully understand all of the terms and conditions for our Returns Policy.
Last updated: 10 Nov 2021
We aim to provide you the best possible shopping experience at Shirtacy, and thus we strive to create, keep and dispatch our products at the highest quality. However, if the orders you received regrettably fell onto the eligible criteria for return under our Returns Policy, we are happy to offer our best assistance in resolving your issues. For details please click here (link).